- I never read to my toddlers. Good mommies read to their babies, right? Well, I fell asleep by page 3 - literally snoring on the playroom floor. Three-year old crying, “Read Momma.”
- I forgot about the kindergarten Halloween Parade. That child walking the parade without a costume? He was mine.
- I taught the kids how to make prank calls. Didn’t I read somewhere that prank calling helps children develop phone skills, reaction time and bi-lingual abilities?
- My kids are late for school, again. I pretend I don’t know what time it is, as I share a warm blueberry muffin with my teens in the local coffee shop. I *know* – I’m horrible!
- I taught the kids to forge my signature. Have you seen the amount of paperwork that comes home in backpacks these days? Now I don’t have to sign anything. Hey… has anyone seen my checkbook?
My idea of a perfect Mom is one that’s not perfect at all. My kids may disagree with me. “Go get me a muffin, brats!”
Update on the book: