She snarls, “You really shouldn't let your kids sit on the roof of your car."
She’s acting like I’m sharing a crack pipe with them. Obviously, I’m not a kid. I don’t have a damn clue why sitting on the roof of the car is fun, but it is.
"Lighten up. What’s the harm?"
Here are some other things I let my kids do:
- Jump off of the second floor balcony onto the couch
- Draw with soap crayons all over the windows
- Climb out their bedroom windows and sit on the roof
- Drink coffee
- Shoot my bird house with airsoft guns
- Bully other kids
- Disrespect grownups
- Drink mountain dew, Monster, or Beer
What do you let your little brats do?
Thanks for stopping by.
Please support me with your honesty.